Taking Babysteps

My whole life until earlier of this year, I have never expressed nor discussed with anyone that I wanted to be an actress or anything I wanted to do in the future at all. I always avoid those conversations or mislead them. Thinking back, that was really foolish as we shouldn't hesitate or be afraid to share our passion with others. Pfft. I guess those happened as I was quite bashful and rather reserved as a person but nothing can be done about the past. Anyway, every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better! 

Tous les jours, à toute point de vue, je vais de mieux en mieux. ♥
What's important now is the future. ♥ 


1 comments:

  1. Go bee Follow your Dreams without think other things!! Try to do What you want and if you Fall for something stand up and try agli dont be afraid you be strong and i hope you can do What every you want!
    Go bee goooo!!!

    Ish

    ReplyDelete

Socrates once said, "One should never do wrong in return, nor mistreat any man, no matter how one has been mistreated by him." ♡ Stay tune for more animated features!! ♡